Jump Start your Career
At Mechatronics Diagnostics, we seek driven individuals who want to work both with their hearts and hands to help grow the business and continue to learn and improve on their craft.
When you join the team at Mechatronic Diagnostics, you join a locally owned and operated team in a friendly, family-like environment.
Mechatronic Diagnostics supports skills development and provides cross-training opportunities for all of our employees
The ideal candidate will be involved with inspection, diagnosis, repair, and service for the mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems of cars. Moreover, the candidate must be able to work in the team alongside other mechanics.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control, and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements.
- Must have European vehicle repair experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience required
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- Hold a valid driver license.
- Graduated from an associate degree program in auto maintenance and repair.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Manage company bookkeeping
- Manage account payable and receivable
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Quickbooks, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the property to satisfy the requirements of the ownership and tenants, to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties, and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management as well as all local regulations, to oversee all site staff/contractor work performance.
- Real estate development:
- Manage communication with various real estate development consultants
- Prepare and analyze real estate development progress reports
- Real estate property management:
- Oversee and manage all designated buildings and properties
- Coordinate ongoing maintenance and inspections to comply with all relevant laws, codes, and company policies
- Handle Multiple Listing Services and related documentation
- Select tenants through interviews and background checks and perform activities that lead up to the sales, purchase, lease, or development of property
- Draft Offers to Lease, LOI, LEAA, Leases and related ancillary documents
- Collect rent, pay invoices, and analyze operating statements
- Prepare and maintain all records, correspondence, and files
- Manage on-site staff, and vendor and contractor relationships
- Address tenant complaints, violations, and problems
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenants
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; equivalent work experience in real estate development and property management will be considered
- Experience in real estate development field or related fields
- Experience in property management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to comply with operational policies and procedures, codes, and regulations
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
The ideal candidate will be responsible for many different tasks related to the operations of the business. They will field calls and maintain calendars. Additionally, this individual will organize reports and documents to ensure ease of access.
- Responsible for supporting business operations by doing administrative tasks under a direct supervisor
- Create, manage and book meetings and travels
- Book Keeping of salaries, expenses, and payment transactions
- Process, sort, and respond to mail and emails
- Take board meeting minutes and notes
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Help with grant proposal writing, official emails, letters, and all professional writing-related activities
- Reminding the manager/executive and team members of important tasks and deadlines
- Monitor, maintain and manage our filing system
- Maintain calendars
- Establish communications between customers and executives
- Organize documents and reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in administrative role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in high intensity, fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new skills and technologies